View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 11:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Problems with Forum? 
Post Problems with Forum?
If you are experiencing problems with the forum, check the user FAQ. If you cannot find the solution there, please notify me at <a href="mailto:geovision@hawaii.rr.com">Susan's email</a>.

There are a few bugs in the software, it seems. I am looking into fixes for the problems that have cropped up. In the meantime, thank you for your patience.

Thu Sep 18, 2003 3:18 pm
Post Error Message
Some forum members (myself included) are getting this error message when they try to post a reply:

"Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)"

It sounds serious, but don't worry. Your post should appear. The only problem I can see is that the reply counter and individual post tallies are incorrect.

If your post does not appear, please let me know. Thank you.

Sat Oct 25, 2003 1:50 am
Admin

Post Multiple-Page Topics
The seems to be a problem when it comes to topics where the number of posts extends to more than one page. Technically, another page should be generated but it looks like it's not happening.

If you encounter this problem, do not worry. The most recent posts are there. At the bottom of the message area, select "Newest First" from the pull down menu. The new posts should then be visible at the top of the list of posts.

I will try to figure out what is wrong this weekend. Thanks for your patience!

Fri Sep 24, 2004 4:07 pm
Profile YIM
Admin

Post Topics Extending Over a Page
As some of you have noticed, there is still a problem with topics extending beyond one page. My "technical advisor" hasn't been able to spare any time to look into the problem. :cry:

I apologize for the confusion/frustration this glitch has caused and again thank you all for your patience.

Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:26 am
Profile YIM
Admin

Due to a software upgrade, there was a problem with posting messages to the forum. This has now been fixed. If you experience any other problems, please let me know.

Wed Nov 09, 2005 7:37 pm
Profile YIM
Admin

It was brought to my attention that there was a problem with the forum registration process. The forum software was not accepting any form of user name. I believe it has been fixed now. If you were unable to register due to this problem, please try again.

Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:03 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]